View Single Post
Old 08-09-06, 05:26 PM   #31
AG124
Sea Lord

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0

I see you've finished a new model of the Fort Sands class freighter - very good. Not only a nice-looking model, but also a good choice of ship as well. Not only is it a mass-produced freighter that would have been common after its production, but it is also quite generic looking and thus is representative of heavy freighters in general. Try not to make the same mistake as the SHIII Dev Team, who included ugly and boxy looking C2s and C3s which looked nothing like the vast majority of WWII-era merchant vessels and instead resemble a modern container ship with a midships superstructure instead of an aft one.

I also like the screenshots of your new Liberty Ship - no SubSim is complete without Liberty Ships. I must have another try at the game to see if I can sink one later.

I guess you will be disposing of that extremely low-poly 'AOD' white freighter now that you have two of the same class. If I were you though, I would provide a high-quality texture for that O class DD you included in the latest version as it is a pretty good model for now.

Still working on the Z38 DD, Flower Corvette, and Victory Frieghter?

DOWNLOAD GWX HERE:
http://www.thegreywolves.com/index.html
AG124 is offline   Reply With Quote