View Single Post
Old 05-29-17, 05:18 AM   #3025
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatis1982 View Post
Turkey? Never heard a civil war in that country.
Yes, Turkey. Involved in civil wars. Muslim country.

Quote:
Sudan civil war is for the diamonds. It's not for religion.
It is still a Muslim country that is, like most Muslim countries, defunct and inept to get things under control. Weird coincidence that this is only happening in countries with a Muslim majority, right?

Quote:
The same goes with most of the countries you mentioned except Iraq and Afghanistan.
Oh really?
Nigeria - war for diamonds?
Somalia? Yep, lot's of blood diamonds there...oh wait.
Ethiopia? Ah yes, coincidentally another Muslim country in total despair since forever. Let me guess "It's all the white mans fault!"
The list of Muslim countries in ruins, or going there, paints an obvious picture, but sure, look for excuses. Nothing to do with the ideology that negatively influences the cultures...

Quote:
And I am not preaching. I just stated my opinion. If you have problem with that don't read it.
Uhm, no, you did not state "your opinion", you made claims.
This is a terribly bad try of back-paddling, really.
"You cannot respond to my posts, they are my opinion!!11"

Quote:
Also you have a lot of hate and you must not judge not just a country but many because of some crazy lunatics.
I don't have a lot of hate inside me, actually. But I sure learned to hate this venomous ideology that destroys everything it touches, sooner or later. Why is that a problem?
Ah right, it's "not OK, because reasons".
Sorry, facts do not care about feelings.

And why am I not surprised you repeat this nonsensical and wrong myth about the "tiny radical majority" in Islam?
Let's check some numbers, shall we?

Quote:
It is the same as to blame the hole German, Japanese or Italian people for the WWII and the death of 65 million people because of that military lunatics of theirs.
Or the AustroHungarians-Germans-Turks for the death of 11 million people in WWI.
How about that?
Is that fair to you?
Apples and Oranges, but let's play.

All Germans? No.
All Nazis? Hate away.

You're not a Muslim just because you say so, just like you are no Astronaut because you claim to be.
You are Muslim, however, when you start to live by the Quran, and this is where my tolerance ends. This is something many SJW's and snowflakes still refuse to understand. If someone lives by "Mein Kampf" I am to condemn it, but I shall accept the Quran? Why? Because it hides under the blanket of religious freedom?
I say it again, you didn't even read it. Why are you even talking about it? You literally do not know what you're defending here.
And spare me the usual "my Kebab guy is nice, so Muslims can't be that bad!" Milchmädchenrechnung!

The evidence is against you.
All over the world, Islam is causing problems. Every day. Right this second.
Wars and terror attacks, all done to please Allah.
But somehow, it is not connected to Islam...

You can repeat this hollow phrase over and over, it doesn't make it right.
It has everything to do with Islam.