View Single Post
Old 05-28-17, 05:39 PM   #3017
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatis1982 View Post
For me the question we have to ask ourselves is why we haven't any terrorist attacks before 2000.
Islamic terror attacks are going on for decades. Educate yourself before you preach about knowledge.

Quote:
Why all the other Arabic nations didn't have that civil war except Syria?
No others?
Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Somalia, Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Ethiopia, ... enough?
The list sure is longer, my patience is not though.

Quote:
Why for almost 5 years UN left all that fanatic lunatics to grow in numbers so now you have to engage to a global conflict to stop all that stuff?
So it is the UN's fault that trouble always arises in Muslim countries?

Quote:
And the last thing why almost all of the suicide bombers were from immigrant parents who lived in Europe for at least 2 decades?
[Citation needed]

Quote:
What makes them vulnerable to the preaching of those fanatics?
Them growing up without being integrated by their families, because their families never integrated themselves.
They isolate themselves due to their ideology telling them clearly what to think of Christians, Jews, and everyone in general who is not Muslim, as well as the west and the western way of life. Now, let's look at the Chinese, Japanese, Russians, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Finnish, English, American and all the other people from all over the world that live across Europe.
No problems besides the 'normal' crime rates among people.
But no ideologically driven mass murders. No beheadings, no bombs, no trucks.
Ever noticed that?

While they thankfully never give up their cultures, they (for the most part) integrate, learn the language, respect you and your way of life - not driven by an ideology that tells them to destroy all of it.

Young Muslims born into this country?
Chances are high their parents are not sufficient, let alone fluent, in the language of the country they migrated to even after 20, 30, sometimes 40 years - something I experience this in my country a lot.

Due to their ideologically motivated 'isolation', they keep among themselves, but never feel they are a part of their "home", so frustration grows, hate grows, the urge to resist, fight and change things - especially with young and energetic people that are easily influenced.
They look for solace, heard from their friends about this great Imam and his preaches. They go to the local mosque, mostly a small building, a back yard, difficult to make out, except you know what to find there and which likely has an Imam that is funded by an Islamic terror organization.
There he will get to know the pure form of Islam, with all the hate, violence, murder and the ever repeating order to submit and obey, and to go and conquer in the name of Islam, of Allah, because Allah is the one true God and you will burn in Hell if you do not do as he demands.

Why do you think they kick in the doors of mosques every day in Europe?
Even in my stinkin' PC country they do it - that sure means something!

Quote:
Again knowledge is their worst enemy.
This is true, but for a different reason than you will ever know, I'm afraid.

The only chance for Europe to win this foggy war is to wake up right now and draw a dangerous line, with high potential of being hijacked by political nutcases. Laws must be changed, to the borders of what can be called "democratic" and what partially conflicts or contradicts what the west wants to stand for.
I don't want this, but at this point it is necessary if you want to win a war of ideologies after an infiltration has happened.
People need to learn about Islam, the pure Islam, not what some feel-good-pop-culture-'muslims' try to make you believe, while left and right the bombs go up.

None of this will happen though, don't worry.
Europe will continue to "solve the problem" by reminding everyone of us to "not hate" and "be strong" and "move on with your lives" after every single attack. Guaranteed!

Last edited by Nippelspanner; 05-28-17 at 06:21 PM.