Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfon View Post
Hello there.
Hi!

Quote:
So, i use Sailor Steve's "Ship Names April 2015" mod and M02X came up in my recognition manual instead of a real type of ship like "Bamora Class Merchant" ,for example, matching the M02X type. I use IABL's mod v3.2. I have followed the instructions provided be Sailor Steve.
I'm not sure what might have happened. Did you go through all the other listings and delete any other references to "MXXX" names? They might override the new ones.

Quote:
By the way, under the [CLASSMAP] section of Ship names.cfg in my SH3Cmdr folder i read M02X=M02B.
Those listings are directives for the game itself, telling the game what to do. That one tells the game to draw names from the M02B list when it sees M02X. The "Neutral" groups like M02X don't have their own names, but use the ones from the 'A' or 'B' listings.

[edit] Have you had any others not show up, like M01x or M09x? I ask because I notice that that while I have others listed I don't see a name for M02X.

Try this:

On my master list, after

M02B=Brandanger Class Merchant

I've added

M02X=Leonidas Class Merchant

You can copy and paste that second M02X to your own list and save it. I don't know if that will fix your problem, but it's worth a try.

Last edited by Sailor Steve; 01-11-16 at 06:07 PM.
Sailor Steve is offline   Reply With Quote