Old 01-30-11, 08:16 PM   #44
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Downloads: 123
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
@ Hans Witteman:

Simply, I´m speechless. When watching the videos, I think in the poor and boring SH5...

Hans, you maked the SH6!!! SH3 seems an all new subsim. It´s awesome. Congratulations!

Of course, I´ll have a new installation of SH3 for your mod. But - as all the friends tell you - all we want to know if some aspects of the new mod will be applicable to other supermods (GWX, LSH3...). I think all the friends want the environment part of your fantastic mod, and the Wilhelmshaven constructions.

The memorial for the subsimers in eternal patrol is a great great detail.

Now, some questions:

The environment is a 8 Km, 16 km or some other range?

When you tell about the widescreen resolution...Use you some patch for that? SH3 in stock resolution appears elongated (oval periscope, etc), in a WS monitor.

You know: all we want the new mod, but also we want "parts" of your mod for other installations of SH3. How to play with a Type VIIC without your graphics candies? After your mod, for me it´s impossible return to SH3...All we want your new SH6 with the complete campaign and subs!!!

My best regards and take all the time you need for finishing the mod (but we want the mod NOW!!!).

Fitzcarraldo
Hi Fitzcarraldo,

Thank for your support mate,

The environment for now it is 8 km but could be modify later to 16.

For the flat screen i don't have any patch i am just used with the little stretch on dials it doesn't botter me that much but again could be fix.

And for integrating in other mods is not my priority and logically that should be done by others mod teams if they want the asset in their mod and with multiple install it is a breeze to play the way you want

Best regards Hans

Hans Witteman is offline   Reply With Quote