Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Downloads: 123
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by A6Intruder View Post
Hi Hans,
i am speechless!
Will this great piece of work be able to be integrated into every Supermod?
Will your release special Versions? LSH/GWX/WAC
This work has to be given to every SH3ler who plays our game untill now.
Thanks in forward.
Best regards
Hi mate,

My mod have high details models that would probably kill your cpu and gpu if you coupled them with other supermod, the only parts that could work on other supermods would be the torpedo already release as torpedo_HAHD look in maik archiv, the crew uniform very easy to implemented in other mods, the environment to a certain point because some sea behavior could have undesired effect on gameplay.

But i think the best alternative would be to put in my mod what people want the most for that i will need help from a pro modder fellow to included the game mechanic that people like to see like damage controls, fatigue model, ai and sensors behavior.

Also i am not sure that others supermod team would give me permission to used their hard work in my mod just like that! What would be the point of putting such a tremendous amount of work if it is only to put it in the junk yard to be dismantled in fragment.

Another important point is that if i spend my time only to implemented part of my mod in others supermods mean that my own mod would not progress and i think i am better off working toward completing my work first.

At the end if others supermod teams want to integrated some parts i am fine with that as long as they do it themselves and give proper credits.

Like i say before i already start U-BOOTTYPVIIC_HAHD it will be included in my mod as a sub mod that you will activated after switching from TYPIIA to TYPVIIC.

I hope i make myself clear enough because English is not my native language just want to make sure that my only goal is to give the community the best of my skills.

Best regards Hans

Hans Witteman is offline   Reply With Quote