View Single Post
Old 07-12-11, 06:30 AM   #44
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pditty8811 View Post
I'm looking for the biggest campaign files here. I have almost all ships and I have been modding my data folder for abou 5 years.

If you guys could help me out plz.

I like historical accuracy and realism.

I have tried GWX and WAC campaign files but they are not big enough. I was wondering if anyone here has one to upload for us.

I do like the historical single missions the one guy creates for each new ship so we can add it to the campaign file. But this takes too long and I have many other tweaking to do.

I was wondering if anyone else has a huge SCR, RND, and LND campaign files?

I would like to see most operations in it too, with the Tirpitz in Norway by 45 or 44 whenever it blew up.
GWX aren't big enough?

Those campaign files took literally thousands of hours to create then test for conflicts so if you find a source for something bigger and more accurate I'd appreciate a link.

Oh and btw.....Tirpitz is already in GWX from each building phase to her demise.

You'll find her at Tromso (the place she still lies in today from 15/10/44 t0 12/11/44

One important point to bear in mind...having campaign layers is fine but you'll also need the models ingame and ensure they don't conflict with those already installed.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote