View Single Post
Old 08-10-13, 01:17 AM   #11
Wreford-Brown
Sea Lord

Downloads: 51
Uploads: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by backer View Post
Maybe I can make your aircraft carrier use airplanes to attack the enemys.
Thank you for this kind offer - I'd love to learn how to do this. Some of the Japanese and American aircraft already attack enemy aircraft as well as ships but I don't know where the 'switch' is to allow aircraft battles. This has been something that the community has been trying to achieve for quite some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
WB, great job!!!

And a question: I have all your scripted ships and aircrafts in my GWX installation. Can I install this mod over they?

Another question: I have the Wilhelmshaven mod v6 installed. The v7 causes CTD in my GWX. Can I install your mod in this configuration?

Many many thanks for your work!

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo
This mod is a consolidation of my .mis files so if you've already enabled them then there's little reason to upgrade to this mod at the moment, but as USAM grows you'll probably want to use it rather than the .mis files you've patiently installed. If you do decide use it then I recommend backing up your existing _SCR and _RND files so you can revert if you want to. You can install USAM over any mod you've already installed - USAM works best near the end of your JSGME list and will overwrite any of my previous mods you have installed while retaining any that aren't included in USAM.

I'll be honest - I use v6 of St Naz and Schleuse. I did a little troubleshooting for bbw and there was a mistake in a ship in one of the North African ports which was causing CTDs later in the war but bbw corrected it within about 24 hours of his initial release. I can't remember why I didn't upgrade to v7 but I've never had any problems with v6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sckallst View Post
Can this be enabled with an existing career? If so, must it be activated while in port?
It can be enabled with an existing career but must be enabled while in port.

All my mods are available at MediaFire:
SH3 Mods
Other modders SH3 mods
SH4 Mods
...you can't please all of the people all of the time...
Wreford-Brown is offline   Reply With Quote