View Single Post
Old 08-16-12, 09:52 AM   #11
Polak2
Weps

Downloads: 60
Uploads: 0

Thank you Darkhunter for responding. I have resolved my problem with tools. Apparently for the each of the tool to work the ndx file has to be present in the folder (I have created new separate test folder to play with DW graphics). So now, after I moved all of grp and ndx files together, all is fine and I am able to decompress and compress files.
However.....
It so happened that I have started my play with volcloud.bmp and volclouda.bmp to see if something better could be done with puffy clouds.
I have assumed that those were the right textures and changed them and put back in revised 3d into the game. No luck ... I see still the originals in the clouds. I decompressed my game 3d.grp again to find that the originals were not there but instead there I found my new textures. I am puzzled now. I think that the textures "volcloud" and "volclouda"are those belonging to the clouds, I have both of them amended in my new 3d graphics but cannot see them in the game ....instead the old ones are still showing and they are NOT anymore in my 3d.grp. (no mistake here I spent some time to familiarize myself with the shapes of cloud text to recognize). Puzzled ....
Polak2 is offline   Reply With Quote