View Single Post
Old 05-08-14, 08:54 AM   #159
TheGeoff
Planesman

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0

Good suggestions again Mixolyde, expect to see many of them in the next version And yeah, I think I will disable the simplified damage model for now - or at least make comment in the options file that it is not recommended.

Decoys are an awesome idea too Tango. I don't know much about the use of decoys in sub warfare so I'll need to do some research, but it could definitely add some depth to the battles in the game. At the moment it's way too hard to escape from a surface ship and often the only real option is to sink it. Maybe decoys will help avoid that situation.

By the sounds of things, an exit confirmation is badly needed. Plenty of people have asked for that so I'll definitely be adding that too.

And thanks for the bug report Sub Ace, I've found the problem and fixed it for the next version.

Quote:
Also, to whom can I paypal a small donation?
I've had a lot of people asking this from several different forums recently. I'm amazed and honoured that people think this is a project worth donating to!

I want to make it clear that Submarine Commander will always be completely free, and that I do not in any way expect donations. Creating this sim has been purely a hobby for me and all through the development I never expected to make a cent from it. I don't want people to feel like they owe me anything for the game.

But if you really do enjoy the game and want to make a donation to the project, you can send a donation via paypal to subcommandergame@gmail.com
TheGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote