View Single Post
Old 11-05-17, 04:36 PM   #3
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_AJ View Post
As of now I have FOTRS as my main mod , But seeing some eye candy I wanted to try TMO .. Do I have to reinstall the game as clean in order to install TMO MOD ?
Ditto...

You ~should~, but you could also do a parallel install to another folder, leave FotRS alone, and use MultiSH4 to change the Save folders so that the two installs wouldn't get mixed-up. Shameless plug: You could also do a third install and do a parallel Fall of the Rising Sun Ultimate...

If keeping just the one install though, just de-activate FotRS, move or re-name the SH4 folder in your My Documents folder (do NOT try to re-use anything from another mod's Save), and then activate TMO2.5. You will have to re-set all of your screen resolution and other game settings. Just remember that TMO does have issues when you go to de-activate it later, in that it does not restore the German flags. Also, you may find that FotRS has better eye candy than TMO. TMO is more stable though...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 11-05-17 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Ditto - I'm too slow... |;^)
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote