View Single Post
Old 07-30-10, 02:48 PM   #29
SteelViking
The Old Man

Downloads: 86
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
Yeah, the lag on chronometer was a final blow for me Mainly because I thought that the chrono is linked to the system/OS and not just a game toy.

But I might still do this soon as I get some time for it. With the mention that this will not work right on slower systems. SH is meant to be played as a sim, not as an ordinary game. Respect for all the moders who work hard to fix all these bugs and try to make make SH5 a real sim, only now I understand how hard is that.
I am glad to hear that you will continue your work at some point, as the recog manual does need more work in my opinion, and your work up until now on it is awesome. We can't let road blocks get in our way. While making my current WIP mods, I can't even remember how many obstacles I came to that I was sure were not fixable. But, I have proved myself and others wrong time and time again by figuring out how to get around or fix things.

Perhaps the chronometer in the game could be linked to the system, or at least made more reliable. Only time and work will tell. So, hang in there comrade.

He sank 198,650 tons....who you ask?....Erich Topp, that's who!
SteelViking is offline   Reply With Quote