Maverick Modder

Downloads: 65
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipp_Thomsen
Quote:
Originally Posted by onelifecrisis
@PT
For the record, I play SH3 on a 15 inch CRT at 1024x768 resolution and always have done.

@Mikael
W00t!
So you have quite the rig and a stinky CRT like mine? Hard to belive that...

But you know I wasn't criticising you or your mod, you know that. I was just explaining what you have sighted before. Its very complicated this situation...

Please don't consider what I've said as a threaty post, it was not, it was just my opinion about it, no harm intended, I wasn't being sarcastic.

Yes, I have a stinky CRT. It shouldn't be hard for you to believe, given that you have a terrible rig with an awesome sound stage. Different priorities, perhaps?

Actually, when I bought my rig I bought a projector and screen, and surround speaker kit, the whole shebang. But the projector and the speakers were both broken some time ago, and since then I've played on a 15 inch CRT with headphones. But I digress.

It's not a complicated situation, I broke one thing to fix another, I was just a bit perplexed by your long-winded post about how pointless the excercise was in your opinion. Doesn't seem very constructive to me.