View Single Post
Old 03-13-06, 07:39 AM   #7
SubSerpent
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

After reading several reviews of the game I understand it is NOT a game and is a military grade simulator. But the same arguement could be used for Dangerous Waters and it on release was only half the cost of Steel Beasts Pro Edition. However, I am still struggling with myself on whether or not to buy it at this $125.00 cost or to wait for cost to drop a bit. Dangerous Waters was picked up by another company and now it sells for nearly half of what Battlefront.com sold it for (From $65.00 down to $30.00 in less than a year). So I am just wondering if I shouldn't just wait for awhile and pay less for it. Plus by then there should be more updates for it and possible mods, so I would be getting the sim that some of you have now and then some for a LOT cheaper cost. So I won't let this one go forever but just for a year if it takes that for it to drop in price. If it doesn't drop that just means I will have to save about $10.42 a month for a year ($125.04) and get it then. Heck, I've already waited a long time for this sim, I guess I can wait a little longer. Well, back to SHIII and Dangerous Waters for me for awhile I suppose