View Single Post
Old 12-14-17, 08:42 PM   #4504
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Of course, without the great Ducimus we donīt have TMO and FOTRSU. But, now, FOTRSU is a better development of TMO 17, and now is now. TMO has some problems FOTRSU solved. FOTRSU campaign is better than TMO campaign. TMO plus RSRDC isnīt TMO as Ducimus created it. I can play FOTRSU with some added mods to my taste, but TMO needed a lot of added mods. Ducimus is the father of the thing, but FOTRSU team, the sons, are developing the best megamod for SH4. I canīt think TMO was or is the best megamod for SH4. With all my respect to Ducimus, who created a mod I played for years.

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo
Yes, we were all hurt by the extent to which Ducimus was burned out in the last two years. He totally lost his vision of the mod and started just making changes based on player input, sometimes doing it to spite the suggester. He let RSRDC into TMO with his blessing in spite of the fact that RSRDC changed just about everything in TMO and usually not for the better.

Of the supermod creators, only Webster, with GFO made a patch file to undo some of the damage RSRDC did to his mod. But Webster retained his vision. Ducimus did not, toward the end, and his mod suffered for it.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote