Old 05-30-10, 10:42 AM   #29
Plunger
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by conus00 View Post
@Plunger and Reece.
Gentlemen, I am sorry that it is not working for you and I believe that your problems are somehow tied to ATI cards. Myself, I run the game on NVidia GT9600 XXX and have zero issues (aside from not being able to enter Museum). I wish I could help you but I had absolutely nothing to do with the development of the dll file. I just used it with Seeadler's permission and built graphic interface around it.
Him or Rubini might be able to answer your hardware related questions.

@Plunger I did make some changes to the commands file (it is actually combination of two different files) and some commands might have gotten changed. I can't look into it right now because my computer is packed in the box loaded on United VanLines semi and won't be delivered to Florida until mid-June. You can take a look at the commands file and make the changes yourself (it is simple txt file to edit).
About the changing resolution each and every time I want to play with your mod, that's OK for me now.
Regarding the keyboard commands, switching from German to English in "keyboard language" in game settings has solved the problem. Thank you for your feedback!
Plunger is offline   Reply With Quote