View Single Post
Old 07-20-17, 10:20 AM   #3
A-Ganger
Sparky

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0

Outeniqua; Thanks for you reply.

I agree that it appears they are ambiguities, however, there are no ambiguities when I first get those contacts?
Or should I say, I cannot see them on Broadband or Narrow-band if they are in fact mirror contacts.
For instance Broadband will only show 1 line (if for example I only have 1 contact S1), so it then appears there is no ambiguous contact for S1.

RA 1.42 still has some bugs IMO;
1. When you go on Active Intercept and spin the cursor around, it disappears in some spots so you can't see where the cursor is until you move it again.

2. Which I found yesterday, I had bright visible Narrow-band contact lines, yet STILL had to click them multiple times before they would mark and give me a contact #

3. Along with #2, On Narrow-band screen, when you have contacts assigned S1, S2 etc., those contact numbers do not show up on the box that displays their number.

4. When using Daemon screen, it does not show correctly. I.e., if you have S1 on tracker 1 (A, E or J depending on which array they are on), it no longer shows as A-S1 etc. It used to do this I believe and/or I know the 688i H/K game does it this way.

I'll be playing again all day lol so I'm gonna try and capture some screen shots if I remember, and pay more attention to when I get the first contact and see if I'm just not seeing something.

Happy hunting
A-Ganger is offline   Reply With Quote