View Single Post
Old 03-23-12, 10:28 AM   #1501
mookiemookie
Navy Seal

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
I was thinking of a possible DLC for Skyrim, The Return to Morrowind.

Bear me out, I wager that when the Red Mountain went up it went up like Krakatoa, thus all the areas around the mountain would be vaporised, however places further out on the Azure coast and Solestheim would be primarily buried under ash with some blast damage. There would probably be a new volcano formed in the ruins of Red Mountain, just as Anak Krakatoa lies where Krakatoa exploded.

The quest line could start as an archeological dig in the ruins of...I dunno...Balmora, and go on from there, featuring the in-fighting of House Haalu and Telvanni and so forth, and perhaps feature something dark lurking in the ruins of the Red Mountain.

Just an idea thrown out there, I would enjoy playing through such a storyline anyway.
Vvardenfell is still there, it's just covered in ash and is very inhospitable. Where Vivec City was is nothing but a boiling impact crater from when the Ministry of Truth hit called the Scathing Bay. They talk about it a bit in the books (Infernal City and Lord of Souls - both worth the read)

I'd like to see Ald'Ruhn. Mike Kirkbride said that the Daedra attacked the city during the Oblivion crisis and the Dunmer used a spell to bring the giant crab buildings back to life to fight the Daedra. Yes, I'm very serious.

Want more U-boat Kaleun portraits for your SH3 Commander Profiles? Download the SH3 Commander Portrait Pack here.
mookiemookie is offline   Reply With Quote