Old 07-23-15, 03:13 AM   #187
jaxa
The Old Man

Downloads: 413
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise View Post
@jaxa

I united these two questions together. You are again right: at present boats look so, as if, they literally now from shipyard. It is my initial plan: to make mod in which there will be "new" boats and after that to make some various skins (light, dark, rusty, shabby and concrete camouflages). On my plan these skins will be connected at will from above the basic mod. But at first I want to finish completely work 3d.
It sounds very promising, I'll be waiting for that

Another thing, which makes me crazy - radio antenna. I use your commands_en.cfg, but can't force antenna to rise and down (Shift+V).
Is it possible to make it up all the time and rotate? Or maybe I do something wrong.

About skin with emblems 7th flotilla and skull/hat/umbrella - I enable your mod without additional skins. Never mind, with 7b vorkrieg, 7b krieg or with stock model I see always these emblems on turm. With 7b vorkrieg it is number 45 over skull emblem. Using 7b 1940 turm there is no problem, only with VIIA-like turm.

@fitzcarraldo, do you use Wise's mod playing after 1941? I had similar problem with black hull textures choosing 7c type in single missions after 1941 year.
jaxa is offline   Reply With Quote