View Single Post
Old 01-26-13, 03:18 AM   #86
reignofdeath
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Skybird I have a question does the weather look much more realistic with REX? I mean does fog and and everything look better? Im tired of in stock FSX Ill be flying over a bunch of low overcast clouds or crappy visibillity below me and it will glitch and dissapear or clouds will show through other clouds sometimes.

On another note, I flew from Nagasaki to Fukuoka last night with the Bombadier CRJ71 and I actually did 2 manual approaches. The first time I had to go around because I turned off autopilot earlier but I thought doing so would disengage autothrottle, it didnt. So when I came in to land at 180kts I couldnt get the damn nose to drop .

Lucky enough, I realized what happened, preformed a super manual go around disengaged everything came in to land but flared a bit to much and when the back wheels touched I hit the break and klablam! slammed the nose into the ground

The good thing is, I did it completely by ILS because I think Visibillity was 1-3 miles at sea level. And I didnt cheat