View Single Post
Old 04-16-17, 05:33 AM   #1699
MG Mike
Bosun

Downloads: 59
Uploads: 0

Hello

there are not really much mods there actually. As I said, i have to start from the ground new.

that´s what i have so far. In the U-Boat compilation are the flakmonkey´s interiors already, so i don´t have to use them additionaly.

But already at this point there are problems. the first training mission is playable. but single missions or start a campaign with a type VII brings the game to crash.

I want to use further mods like type II torpedoroom or several other graphical mods like torpedo damage mod and so on and so on.

I am starting with a new Computer at point zero with a complete new installation of SH3 without anything. Therefore i´m using the purple hill Version of SH3 which has there Version 1.4 of the game. DVD is not required while playing.

The last installation of SH3 with WAC 4.1 was fine, but it was on a Laptop which is unfortunately criticly damaged by depth charges... No of course not. But i had a massive problems with the harddisc and most of my data is lost now as well as all my SH3 installations and all the mods too.

Now i got a desktop PC:

Intel Core I5 4690K 3,5 Ghz Quadcore (can be boosted to 4,2 ghz)
16 GB RAM

Geforce GTX 970 4 GB RAM

Win 7 home premium 64 Bit

I´m using the L.A.A. tool which was part of the download from WAC4.1

On the lost version i had the "4GB Patch" but that should be the same thing or not ?

I´m affraid i was too long outside SH3 and now i need help to make it work again. For example what is the correct line to install or activate mods without getting ctd.

maybe some of you can give me any advise..

thanks

regards
MG Mike

[/IMG]
MG Mike is offline   Reply With Quote