Old 06-10-18, 05:04 AM   #5
Jackdaw
Watch

Downloads: 214
Uploads: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Traveller's Mod Final

I'm not certain you'll find it in any other form.

@propbeanie, Hi!
You can be c e r t a i n and that is the absolute incomprehensible problem! If you only have the content of the link above (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=108074) you will see that there was done a lot of work on the DC-Shake-Mod theme. Different mods have been released; I'm close to "tennis-finger" 'cause so many useless because dead download links I've opended. What eludes me completely is that obviously no version here on subsim was stored?!

Furthermore (at least in this case) I cannot extract the DC-Shake from a great mod and I'm not interested to installate two large mods only to get this feature; quite apart from the question whereto the inflating of already as supermods existing mods shall lead at last?

So I'll hope that perhaps anybody, who has the "SH4 v1.3 Depth Charge Shake v1.02" will read this words and can deliver it to me. I suppose that it will be compatible to SH4v1.5; if not I meanwhile have the informations to tinker myself a little.

Schönen Sonntag! (Somewhere I've read about your High School "German-torture..."
Jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote