Old 08-22-17, 09:58 AM   #304
FireflyActual
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacificWolf View Post
That's the spirit!
You can't imagine how happy I was to see this title being announced, it's been years since I've last played SH3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacificWolf View Post
That might be the problem, mod is updated to version 1.07b if Im not mistaken.
Whoops... Does this mean my campaign is buggered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaken View Post
In the last 2 updates of the mod a few changes were incorporated in the campaign files. Loading a saved campaign generated in previous versions will most probably result in these type of errors, I think
I had a completely clean installation of the mod with no other changes made to the game. I downloaded the file, extracted it, copied the whole override folder into StreamingAssets and went from there. I had no prior save files except for the one I had for my vanilla Los Angeles campaign (which I'd already finished and I haven't replayed it since), I created one for the Red campaign as I started it about a week ago.

On another note, I recently had the pleasure of sinking a 668i. 3 of my torps missed, only the fourth one managed to find its target (in addition to one of his own, it was a knife fight in a phone booth ). Having said that, I wish for a tiny bit more historical accuracy in the '84 campaign - iirc the first 668i was commissioned in 1988. Then again, my UGST torpedoes aren't exactly historical either, as they were introduced in the 1990s... Perhaps I should dig into the mod files to check if I can change them to USET-80s.
FireflyActual is offline   Reply With Quote