View Single Post
Old 08-10-17, 10:39 AM   #512
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
No. The generator is not 'reactivated' when the height is again above 1,8 (18 meters above sea floor).
18 meters above sea floor (that would be 1m a.s.l in the Pointe du Raz area), or 1.8m a.s.l?

I am asking because I would like to create a second, smaller splash effect to be triggered by lower waves...

Quote:
My own idea.
Hats off to you Sir

Quote:
It shouldn't, even if I tried to attach a blue star (to see what happens), but for a reason that I have not discovered yet, it doesn't show it.
I noticed the same. It seems that only the particle generator with lower index is rendered in game.

Quote:
No, this was just an illusion. If the wave crashes south, the foam appears south.
Okay

Quote:
Very nice texture indeed !

Works very well, even if the 'stuttering' is still there.
Okay, I am a afraid we will get to live with the stuttering. Something I have noticed is that every time test mission is loaded, sea conditions are slightly diffrent, and the stuttering gets better or worse depending on them.

On the other hand can you please test the patch below (It replaces patch 3) and tell me how it scores in therms of eye-candy?

Quote:
Oh, very cool sound to relax and sleep !

Quote:
Uh, you want to add it underwater when waves crash on the rocks, right ?

You read in my mind: it should replace the main splash sound underwater in free camera view, and inside the boat
gap is offline   Reply With Quote