View Single Post
Old 09-25-10, 05:38 PM   #206
verte
Sparky

Downloads: 36
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by h.sie View Post
I can understand your position, but patching different exes is too time-consuming for me and would slow down the progress in my current work, which is already very exhausting and slow. Additionally, the cracked SF exe seems to have stability problems. So there are now 2 reasons to look for the starforce-free exe version.
Yes, there is no sense in patching different exes and slowing your work when someone can just make the good .exe available for the rest - you can find few different exes to silent hunter 3 available for legal download in patches from Ubisoft sites... (just not this exact version). You can even download a no-cd exe with Ubi turning a blind eye to it. So what's the problem with this one? Ubisoft should do it themselves if it really is more stable than the starforce version (but they will not do it, because they have their customers in the dark place). Well, lets just wait and maybe sooner or later someone will make it available - and then, if it is so big problem, I will make a big red downloable link to it for everyone myself.
verte is offline   Reply With Quote