View Single Post
Old 07-29-17, 06:16 PM   #1254
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1105
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
No download yet. I'm currently stumped on an issue in the Fall of the Rising Sun Ultimate mod, then I'll be turning my attention back to this one, and hopefully have a "beta" out with reasonable, "simple" missions for a few of the boats. What I mean by "simple" is that there would not be any airplane launches from the submarines, nor any barge or tube launches. For the time being, we'll keep the "airplane" missions to just mentioning (maybe) that "Our aircraft pilot reports that there are three British Light Cruisers in Colombo harbor, sir!". ie: Just simulating the simulated airplane... tic - similarly with the supply drops for places like Guadalcanal and the Aleutians, there will just be the commando raft for now. We are working on those two issues, which Peabovy, keltos01 and myself feel are integral to a Japanese submarine campaign. There are all sorts of ideas on how to do this, but thus far, no tangible success that we recognize. Changing the raft does work, but then you are stuck with what you change it to. We're looking for something "dynamic"...
PB, sounds really great, you mentioned a name... Peabody, is he now active within CMN? and perhaps FOTRSU?