View Single Post
Old 06-01-17, 10:14 PM   #3012
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Yeah he's made some controversial tweets and comments over the years but he's also called climate change a big problem with catastrophic consequences for the planet and donated money to climate change groups. Of course that doesn't fit the narrative so it's never mentioned but it sounds to me like we don't really know what he thinks about the subject. Could that possibly be by design?

You know if Global Warming believers weren't so eager to silence anyone who doesn't spout their party line by calling them names like "CC Deniers", attempting to get them fired from their jobs and otherwise trying to destroy their lives then maybe they would get the respect that they think their theories deserve. Right now their fascist like tactics just raise doubt that their theories can stand without them.

Thing is the earths climate is always changing. It changed before man climbed down from the trees and it'll keep changing long after we're gone. Is it really Climate Change Denial when one agrees that the climate is indeed changing but isn't sure what percentage of it is caused by humans?

I've seen too many expensive government boondoggles in my short life to just blindly support things like carbon taxes and emissions agreements negotiated by jet setting elites who by their wealth and power are immune to the consequences and in many cases stand to profit by them. So if I have to be either totally supportive of the Green agenda or totally against it, with no room for degrees of opinions in between then i'll have to stand against it.
Nailed it!