View Single Post
Old 06-08-19, 08:58 PM   #6
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Hi Quink,

my modlist is under heavy testing currently, but I'm optimistic that it will be ready for download soon. It will contain the best-of-best mods of the community, plus some of my own, but I will orient the gameplay to be easier compared to WoS and make necessary changes for EASY, MEDIUM and HARD difficulty.

Here the answers to your questions:

1) My modlist will load 2-3 times faster than TWoS, but you still need a decent computer system. The numerous mods loaded will demand a decent processor speed rather than everything else, a NVidia card with 4GB VRAM is optimal because of 'cache' collection which loads the 3D world faster and keeps it in memory.

2) The TDW NewUIs 7_5_0 is the core part of my modlist (together with OH2 v.2.5 campaign addition), adding the most useful submarine commands that go far beyond the stock game, including: Teleport between stations, direct crew commands, ability to run scripts for attack and defence scenarios. This mod will influence all station commands, from the maps to the torpedo handlings and introduction of many plotting and tools for interception and firing solutions. Author: TheDarkWraith

3) I will use the same keyboard config that you would find in TWoS, it's the most complete one. The keyboard help (F1 key) will contain a lot of additional commands for the TDW NewUIs. Basically, if you get familiar with TDW NewUIs, you will feel at home with this modlist. I will point to a good video serie made by Stoianm who explains the NewUIs and all possible commands in-depth.

The ability to change keyboard commands should be possible, but I have not included a special mod for this purpose.

Stay tuned! Currently I'm testing the different difficulty levels, and my introduced 'Air Support on demand' feature. I have a lot of fun playing my own changes

Cheers,
XS

Last edited by XenonSurf; 06-08-19 at 09:29 PM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote