View Single Post
Old 01-24-10, 10:59 PM   #59
alphlvr
Watch

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

biw im lost, i thought omegu was your work, i only have your (what i thought were your ) mods installed op monsun and omegu expect for some some some sounds i swapped for my own soundpack.

once done i noticed the us guys spoke some us which i was surprise as i id removed them all but then i read...

OMEGU v300 Patch 4

Added new voice files to the US side to ensure that USN crew doesn't speak german

im guessing thats why i know have some us voices (germans only seem to use folder 1 now?) but id rather when playing op monsun it just used all the 9 foldrs of german voices.

i must have my wires crossed somwhere or maybe i wasnt clear (im crap at getting a point across.

still the best german mod and im in awe, i just dont dont understand how it can use us and german voices depending on campaign chosen and would like just german.

id rather you continued your great work i only thought i was asking a simple question, ive probally got it all wong, i apologise.

i always think people are idiots when you post that reponse (read the readme whydontcha) so i guess i just joined that club

*EDIT* sorry i missed the link staring me in the face, thanyou

it was the seperate config file for germany.....i just couldnt see it.

Last edited by alphlvr; 01-26-10 at 10:29 PM.
alphlvr is offline   Reply With Quote