View Single Post
Old 02-20-15, 11:51 PM   #37
nsomnia
Weps

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I have subscribed to your YouTube channel.

You know i have failed and failed at completing my indie projects as well. It's too bad we couldn't come up with something unique that we could apply our skill sets to successfully just to say we 'completed' something.
You know what I was thinking the other day and is perfectly suited to Unity and a small dev team that doesnt need intense math in your code... a good city builder. Citles xl/xxl scale with the gameplay of simcity4 (which is still the most popular city building game out there with a huge community despite being years and years old).

I always come up with ideas at the wrong time ie: i got into game design right as I was getting great at modelling... I got into youtube for a job right as I was getting into game design. i was getting into coding right as i got health problems. i come up with game ideas when im busy with something else or dont have a certain skillset.