View Single Post
Old 08-23-18, 02:48 AM   #10631
Muckenberg
Planesman

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 0

Hello steel wolves
I have a few questions. Would it be possible to add classical WoS telescopes without scales to optional modes? Or is it somehow set up after installing the latest update?
My ship operates under the "Paukenschlag" operation near the US coast, and for the second time it has become a very strange thing. It is always a DD convoy and a merchant ship (tanker). The Torpedoborec sails first and behind a merchant ship, destroying the destroyer, the merchant ship does not change the direction of the voyage, but continues straight in its course, and in two cases it has hit a sinking destroyer. It seems that in these cases the AI ​​ships do not work at all. Boats do not even try to change the course at full speed to leave the vulnerable area, as is the case in other cases. Here it is still flying straight as if nothing happened. Really weird. And yet a little note. Both boats did not respond at all to the early torpedo explosion near the destroyer. Can this anomaly be attributed to the classical error rate SH5? or is the problem somewhere else?
Thank you for the answer I apologize for my English.
Muckenberg is offline   Reply With Quote