View Single Post
Old 02-02-16, 03:58 PM   #205
nsomnia
Weps

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

I havnt been able to get anything more done this last week except some research but starting this weekend I'm going to make a playable gato class simulator real quick just as a teaser and as a test bed to start playing with simulation code.

Underwater currents, underwater drag, detection by planes based on ocean opacity. Oil leaks leave a sheen on the surface making you more visible to planes and air leaks do the same.

It wont take me long to have a driveable sub (again) with the ballast/trim/safety/negative/water/fuel tanks and batterys simulated for buoyancy with controls plus propulsion.

I have both laser and acoustic range finding algorithims and forumulas put to code already as well as all the other stuff from earlier in the thread ill be porting over to the "new" project.

If anyone has the time to layout a basic setup of the Gato class interior with major instruments/devices/machinery etc. I can make that interactive as well

Last edited by nsomnia; 02-02-16 at 04:04 PM.
nsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote