View Single Post
Old 06-04-12, 01:50 AM   #44
mikey117us
Engineer

Downloads: 162
Uploads: 0

you have to open the submarine folder and enable the year 1944 in sensor 11, by deleting these ;; ( two semi-colon ) and place these ;; in front of 1945, it will give you Fumb 391 on the schnorkel, in 10/44, I changed alot of things to enable Fumb 26 Tunis on the turm and also 391 leros on the schnorkel, the Fumb 26 antenne Fliege and mucke sre not in the game, and honestly 1/45 is the only date you can use the two together as was typical. Allthough the antenne Bali was used on the typxxiii not 391. I wanted an early typxxii for 4/44, and a later one for patrols, I reskinned mine to U-2332 with emblem, my early training boat I wanted fumb 9 wanze cypern II which is located in the sensor.dat file. again not a correct radar detector it is Bali antenne on the type ixD2 schnorkel in the game. ( same mesh as the model 391 ) other problem is i need to learn alot of editing skills to model an interior from a type 2, to a xxiii, the Funk and Horch Raum moved into the port side of the Zentrale, where the TDC is, pack it with radios sound and the optical display for the radar detector, tell the game there are two people but only have one appear, bring the Mutter Kompass from the typIX also to the port side, in front of the new sound room, then place the new wall, use the the torpedo room from the type II mod with the captains bed on the star board side and the kochnische from the type II on the port, fewr beds and only two tubes, place the tdc from the conning tower between the tubes and tell the game the weapons officer is at his station but not render him in the game, close off the back whith a new wall after the compressor, entrance to diesel room. remove second telegraph and rpm indicator, to reflect single engine, remove small electrical panel as it was in the electric motor room and was as big as a type IX. What I have done so far is not so much, added a type xxiii blueprint, added an engine start sequence and sounds from a real MWM diesel from a type XXIII, changed the basic configuration to a single port diesel, a single port electric motor, a single creep motor, screw and proppelor, and moved these to the stern quarters, the electric motor room has just the motor and triebol bunker I, the deisel room has the diesel a druckluft and triebol bunker II
the command room it won't let me add the other druckluft, I need to figure out if I can lie and add tauchzelle regelzelle and freizelle more parts to break longer repair time, i moved akkum raum I and II to the BugTorpedo Raum so aft and fore batteries are in the bow and also triebol bunker 3, I am trying my best to grasp the interior rework I have plans photos and the picture in my head, my computer sucks though, hard crashes when trying to open 3d models.
mikey117us is offline   Reply With Quote