View Single Post
Old 01-26-19, 02:27 PM   #7292
Chucktown
Watch

Downloads: 225
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
If you're logged-in to SubSim Chucktown, and you haven't exceeded the limit (5 files??) for the day, you should be able to download it fine here. This is the only "authorized" location for the mod though. Let us know if you can't get it by tomorrow.

Just be sure your SH4 install is good, and that the Save folder (defaults to "C:\Users \UserName \Documents \SH4" (or My Documents, dependent upon Windows version) is emptied. If you use MultiSH4, then it would be different, of course. Another thing that folks sometimes fail to do after certain types of installs, is to use the <Ctrl><A> key combination in the SH4 install folder to select All Files, then right-click and choose "Properties". Then un-tick the "Read-only" box under Attributes on the General tab of Properites. That will allow the files to be altered. Next do your JSGME install, the do the LAA (Large Address Aware) utility on at least SH4.exe. ~Then~ activate the mod.
I just realized that even though I got TWoS through what seemed to be a different site that it counted as part of my DL limit. I only downloaded 3 items yesterday though, TWoS with the patch (which i didn't need anyways) and English Voices. Thanks for reminding me about LAA, i forgot since i havent played this game in about 3 years. I will look into multish4 as well.
Chucktown is offline   Reply With Quote