Quote:
Originally Posted by ValoWay View Post
Han, two questions:
  • WAC5.0 H.sie Supplement to V16B1_Atlantic_Baltic_Campaign

Does it work with both campaigns?:
  • WAC5.0 Campaign_Atlantic_Baltic
  • WAC5.0 Campaign_Mediterranean

Or in other words,

did you make any special modifications to "WAC5.0 H.sie Supplement to V16B1_Atlantic_Baltic_Campaign" which differ from H.Sie's instruction manual (steps 3.1+3.2)?

If you did not, only thing people had to do is to activate _Mediterranean campaign with JSGM and create H.sie's Supplement for the _Mediterranean campaign on their own, just like we do for GWX3's campaign.
I only made the changes for the wolfpack.
So you could add them...

Quote:
Question II:

I have noticed that WAC5.0 seems to use the vanilla configuration of H.Sie's 'Option Selector':

Now, as you see here:

it is possible that not every option of H.Sie's 'Option Selector' is compatible with WAC5.0.

In order to avoid CTDs, I therefore would like to ask if any of H.Sie's options could potentially interfere with WAC5.0's stability?

Thanks!
I did not test every feature of the h.sie patch, only the General working and the wolfpack feature.
But... for repair times I can say that they are like stock to make it possible using thus h.sie option.
All in all it depends how h.sie works. But I guess it dies not swap files (what definitely would lead to CTDs) but only changes the needed parameters to work.

So... You have to test!
If it does not work, deactivate h.sie feature.