Old 01-01-13, 12:03 AM   #70
rudewarrior
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 165
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by La vache View Post
Hello rudewarrior

Because torpedo restriction is very confusing, I have this controlled via SH3 Commander. Restrictions for North Sea Boats November 44 could perhaps be controlled by Flotilla. Since Basic.cfg very differently, you would have to add this for every major mod.

regards La vache
Hi La vache,

I'm just going to leave this up to the player. Trying to rig up something to force compliance really isn't how I intended the mod. Makes it flexible all the way around. I just make sure I understand the orders and then choose to comply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by von faust View Post
Hi,
I'm a bit confused on my list, I'm not sure if it's correct the activation seuqence.

I have:

- SH3 + GWX Gold
- SH3 Commander + Cfg file installer for GWX + JFO! "date" folder activated with JSGME

and this MODS list:

GWX - Captain America's Officer Icons
GWX - VIIC41 Player Sub
GWX - Open Hatch Mod
FM_NewInterior_V1.0
MaGui F
FM_NI_Fix_for_MaGui F
Radio Deutschland
SH-5 Water For SH-3 Ultimate V10 16 Km
Supplement to V16B1 (JSGME)
JFO!

What do you think?

EDIT: SH3 (launched with SH3 commander) load only the file present in the date folder "19390801" of JFO! (the first folder), I see it in nav map but the templates don't change with the increase of the days, any ideas ?

HAppy New Year to all
I was wrong about how SH3 Commander worked. It will only load the orders associated with the start date of the patrol. It won't update in mission. When you start a new patrol, you will get a new set of orders.

For the next release, I will have a small .exe file that will allow you to update the orders mid-patrol.

Have a Happy New Year everyone!
rudewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote