View Single Post
Old 12-10-12, 10:04 PM   #63
rudewarrior
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 165
Uploads: 2

Hi Everyone,

If you haven't noticed, La vache and I are completing a German version of this mod. Hopefully, we will be able to finish that sometime.

However, I have also been unsatisfied with how SH3 Commander actually places the orders templates in the game. Specifically, it only puts orders in based on the date of the patrol start in to the game, so they are never updated throughout the entire patrol.

So I have started coding a small program using visual basic that would allow you to update the orders in the patrol based on the current date of the patrol. The program is basically finished, but I have run into a small snag. I did the program in Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2012. The big problem with this is that I have no way to actually deploy it. Unfortunately, I didn't figure that out until I had finished. However, I was very good about commenting, and the program really isn't that complex. It just finds appropriate files and then copies them to the appropriate SH3 directory. I need to find a way to write this code into something that allows me to deploy it. Since the code is really quite simple, converting to another language shouldn't be too difficult for me if I need to.

Does anyone, preferably a coder, have some sort of advice for me on how to proceed?

Thanx in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by La vache View Post
What font you use, for optimal radio message?
I sent you an email on this.
rudewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote