Old 02-11-08, 01:44 PM   #18
denis_469
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonibamestre
I have two questions concerning this mods guys;

1- Talking about modelling 3D enviroment for new subs,are going to be possible real age and style command rooms? And,do you think would be achievable to add some more rooms like Captains room or so?

2- About Ports and Naval Bases,what about adding reworked sceneries for that? taking as reference known photos and data lets say from the 60s ?

If Im not wrong this is possible with the Autocad right? So,imagine added ports like Murmansk,Grotton,Gibraltar,Rota,Naples,.......and so.

Is all this a dream?
Question about Murmansk and other ports is vary easy - simple insert ports from SH III in SH IV. And it's all that need for new ports. But this ports would be WW II era.
About command room submarines - WIP.

About scenaries - too hard made so is abscent all ships after WW II and need more powerful computers for this target. I'm can not continue my game in base SH III so my computer is weak now

And for new modern warfare computers need more than powerful... so in game need insert SSM, SAM and land attack missiles. Planes guided bombs and missiles. EW warfare and more more more....

For example few russian programmers made soviet destroyer type 956 with all missiles (ships can launch various missiles and can guide and more). For this ship need servers that he start work... It's vary long perspective (more than 5 years).
denis_469 is offline   Reply With Quote