Old 10-18-17, 08:20 AM   #657
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
Why are you trying to be so precise ?
I suppose more or less for the same reason that induced VonDos redoing two or three times, and with our blessings, Queen Marie's hull and superstructure

While I agree that we shouldn't let our common love for details (and the crhonic scarcity of information) to delay our working plan, I really think we should aim at a reasonably high level of historical accuracy to attein a decent (and not so "precise", after all) result and, above all, I don't see why we shouldn't make the best of the information MLF has patiently digged for us.

After all, it's our hobby: let's take our time on it, and enjoy it in the meanwhile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
If you agree, after La Vieille, La Plate and Le Chat are finished, I would like to focus on Le Four (which can be used on several places).

I like it, but I think the list of WIP lighthouses and beacons that I currently have on my hd is longer than the ones you have mentioned above.

The following lighthouse are nearly ready and waiting to be imported in game:
  • tourelle de la Plate (damage-splitted, but I have to repaint it and to redo its gas cylinder/lantern platform);
  • Phare de la Vieille;
  • tourelle du Chat (but works on it are suspended until updated on it by MLF);
  • grand phare de l'île de Sein

Moreover, the following day beacons are game ready:
  • amer de Plas-ar-Scoul;
  • pyramide des Chaumes.

In additon to thos models I have a French lightvessel, the Dyck, on the making, though with a low priority. This is what I have got ready so far:

As you can see, even though I have kept relatively silent on this mod during the last few weeks, waiting or looking for new information to become available, I have not been idle on the rest
gap is offline   Reply With Quote