View Single Post
Old 02-11-10, 10:25 PM   #26
ryanglavin
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frau kaleun View Post
Will try when I get home - I definitely want to figure out what file it is that's playing. I don't necessarily want to delete it, I just want it to play where it's supposed to play and not behave like it's in the Gram folder when it's not and crash my game by competing with files that are there.

And I can tell you, there's nothing in the Gramophone folder at all - nada -and the mystery file still played when I activated the gramophone in the game. Then and only then. I could understand if the game was trying to loop background music *as background* and not cutting it off when the gram was "ordered" to play, thus creating the conflict - but why it would treat the background music file as though it's in the Gram folder when it's not, and insert it into the game via that function - that still seems just plain bizarre to me.

Oh well. Search and destroy mission will have to wait for a couple hours at least. BUT I WILL FIND YOU, EVIL SOUND FILE!!! And when I do you will not deprive me of my toonz ever again.
WATCHING SUBSIM AT WORK I SEE!!
Actually, thats a good idea.
ryanglavin is offline   Reply With Quote