Thread: Hitman 2016
View Single Post
Old 11-29-17, 11:09 AM   #1
kilerkg
Mate

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0
Default Hitman 2016

I've been on the fence about purchasing the new Hitman since it released, after being very disappointed with the linearity and disguise system of Absolution. I took the plunge this weekend and bought the GOTY edition and I've got to say it's fantastic!

It has a lot more in common with Blood Money than it does Absolution, I'm pleased to say. The graphics are top notch and the gameplay is brilliant (With all the instinct and other cheating options turned off).

The elusive targets are a great addition, with a new unique character(Including voice and briefing) created for existing maps, by the devs, who's only available for a few days. You're only given one opportunity to take out the target, with no saves or retries. It's fun stalking the target through the map, trying to find a weak spot in the security, know that if you die you don't get another chance.

I would definitely recommend picking it up and there's a demo on steam, that lets you try the first 2 training levels.

It would be interesting to try any contracts that people here have made, if anyone here plays it?
kilerkg is offline   Reply With Quote