Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 07-12-17, 01:27 PM   #4973
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 431
Uploads: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
Mark, not that this is related to your computer specs, or trouble per say, but when I hit the "Reply" to your above post, that image file of yours looks really suspicious with its address?!? It was pages.....I mean "PAGES" long! There's something going on with your image file "address" that's creating dozens and dozens of pages (not just lines of address, but pages) full of address. In this "Reply to Thread" text box from SubSim, it took me quite a long time to "cut" the image address out of my reply.......I've never seen this before!

It's the same thing that Moonlight posted about HERE. Something isn't right with your image posting. IF that's all there is to it?!?

===================

As far as your Windows 7 OS, is it 32 bit or 64 bit?

===================

Regarding your 16x9 screen.......What is the resolution? 16x9 is the Aspect Ratio, what's the Resolution?

Not that it makes a difference if you've decided to not use the 3000 Yard Bearing Plotter, but you wouldn't use the (1600x) version of the Plotter with a 16x9 Aspect Ratio anyway....whether it's the meter, or yard version.
scurvy,

my OS is Win7-64 bit

as far as the thumbnail is concerned, it was only a screen print saved as a JPG. maybe 24k size wise. that is all there is to it.
it was meant to show you the LAA status of SH4. for some reason, subsim will not accept my copy/paste graphics of screen shots because they are too big. when i attempt to edit them using GIMP2 they save into jpg and that is what you see. if i could just perform a screen-print-copy-paste into subsim i would be overjoyed, enraptured, embalmed.

i am not understanding your nuance of resolution. my win7 monitor res is 1600x900 x 32bit color x 60 hz. if there is another setting you are interested in, let me know.

because of this and some of the feedback in Subsim, my SH4 settings are 1600x900 60 hz. that is why in used the 3000 yd tool 1600x.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote