Old 09-12-14, 01:54 AM   #738
shark11
Watch

Downloads: 224
Uploads: 0
unlocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralCunningham View Post
Having had Silent Hunter 3 on my son's previous laptop, which he then managed to spill tea over, we got a new laptop. Son noticed there is a newer version of Silent Hunter, so I paid £29 to get that on Steam.
Loaded it, ran it, got to a starting screen with the Actions on, with all four possible missions shown as locked. I contacted UBI support with a GamePlay question, and over the course of about two weeks and repeatedly telling them they weren't answering my question, they have finally told me today that they only deal with technical issues, not gameplay.
How do I (or more likely my son) even unlock and try to start the training mission? I understand the principle of gaining points to unlock later parts of games, but to have the training mission locked seems harsh.

I really should put in some nautical reference at least, but I'm so disappointed that the one game my son asked for hasn't even got past the welcome page. And UbiSupport have been shocking.
i still got my sh3 from when it first come out, loaded with GWX, and a heap of mods, i go back to it all the time, but am sorry i cant help you i have never had any thing to unlock, never heard of it sorry.....
shark11 is offline   Reply With Quote