View Single Post
Old 03-08-17, 03:31 PM   #4109
Larrywb57
Tazmanian Devil

Downloads: 366
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Larrywb57, there is absolutely nothing in the area that should have a "Large Convoy" on shore. The only there is are a few Convoys, Merchants and even a TroopConvoy in the 41a layer that get close and then does the "stop-and-go", where they slow way down, to the point of not looking like they're moving. What may be happening, is that while they are "drifting", they are literally drifting into shore, and not using their "collision avoidance", which if any of you have seen some of the stuff at especially Pearl and Brisbane, they do NOT do well... All I can think of the eliminate that potential problem is to either make me another version of FotRS U on the German side of play, and put me a playable Japanese cruiser or something in there, and watch what happens. If I try to take my boat in on the US side, I usually end up dead before I get to see much...
Thanks Propbeanie for your quick reply! Yea, I agree, since you reminded me, the eyes do go first, then the other. Since my condition has progressed further along, I couldn't remember.

I received a radio message giving these coordinates of the convey. The convey is sitting in the bay, not on the shore. Don't know how deep the water is which might be the problem. I can't get close enough even at periscope depth before it CTD.

Picture:

Thanks,
Larry
C:\...100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v.1.8
Larrywb57 is offline   Reply With Quote