Thread: Death
View Single Post
Old 12-05-18, 02:31 PM   #33
raymond6751
Admirable Mike

Downloads: 421
Uploads: 0
Default All things possible.

I used to be an non-believer, on the basis that any God that let terrible things happen to good people - when he/she has the power to stop it - is no God of mine.

Now, in my late 60's, I realize that God doesn't make bad things happen - he just makes all things possible, both good and bad.

Long, long ago, he made his Universal plan - not just for us. All the chemistry, biology, physics, and math that goes into keeping this old place running were laid out. If the right mix of elements, chemicals, or conditions are present - things happen.

Since the universe is never used up, nor is anything in it, life also re-cycles for us and for all manner of living things - everywhere.

I like to think there is a constant life force or pool in the universe. That is where all new life comes from, and where it returns. All living things contain souls from that pool. Think about this, even a rock is made up of living things - molecules and atoms and who knows what. Constantly cycling and containing energy - the energy of God.

I'm not fool enough to think I have knowledge to explain how it all works, it just does. Nobody has ever come back, except in here say. But, I think it possible that we all have been back many, many times already.