Old 07-27-18, 02:31 PM   #1
JCWolf
Admiral

Downloads: 199
Uploads: 1
radar Twos Menus and screens

Twos Menus and screens WIP

Hi Guys...

Had a conversation with vdr1981 the Creator of TWOS Mod about some stuff that I wanted to change , To the ones that know my previous Mods probably you will know that I like to change most of the SH screens and menus to a more Realistic and attractive looks, So after talking to Him about this he liked the idea and gave me open road to do what I wanted to do...

Realize that this Mod time to finish depends a lot on my free time, and also on what I can do or not with this screens, first I have decided not to change the screens or menus in game positioning cause that could cause in game problems and I do not want that, most probably I will change the Font colors in some of those menus that I will mod so that they fit a little more visible and clear to read...

This is just to give you guys some input, on what I intend to do , and for sure will not release nothing before vdr1981 tells me to, in fact I wanted him to release this Mod in TWOS next update if possible to have this finished on that time line...if not I will release as an optional TWOS mod that I will post in a new thread when its done...

I want to change a lot of menus and screens for what I have seen in the game, I hate the message screens ( LOL), the Cpt. Log, the crew management etc...so I will try to assemble a more attractive menu and screens so that we can get this TWOS a little more beautiful , cause it is already awesome in game play...

So get in mind that the release of this work will depend a lot on my life and free time...and hang in there ...

Salutes from a Subsim Friend

JCWolf Mediafire SHIII Page

User name : JCWolf
Password : stefre@jcm
JCWolf is offline   Reply With Quote