View Single Post
Old 02-03-17, 08:00 AM   #21
Castout
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polak2 View Post
Perhaps those two can be improved by redoing their textures. However, it needs to be noted, that Ohio model included in RA is already improved comparing to the original DW model. I have to look yet at Virginia.

In general ... RA Team made quite a lot of progress and honestly ATM that what it is tangible in the game. Ours are for now just talk and wishes. Let see if we can change something on our end.
Yeah true. I'm very grateful for what the RA team has done for the community. Updated textures on the Ohio and Virginia would help a lot.

I love every playable sub in the game. I hope the Yasen class may get updated texture and be playable.

Got killed in the Amethyste earlier in the day hehehe. Left the game to shower and came back already sunk...Beautiful boat. I think the French Barracuda is also in the game and it has the same low texture but decent 3D model.

The British Astute also needs better texture and or a new 3D model.

I wish the Astute, Yasen, Scorpene, Type 209 (of many nations), and Vietnamese Kilo to be playable.....

The Chinese Yuan needs better model and texture too....

Even with Cold Waters coming, RA has a lot more playable subs.

Edit:

Ah it's the Shang but it seems it has decent texture and 3-D model. I hope we can get to play with the Yuan. The Shang's propeller in the game rotates in the wrong direction with respect to the shape of its blades....

Last edited by Castout; 02-03-17 at 08:42 AM.
Castout is offline   Reply With Quote