View Single Post
Old 07-14-06, 02:17 PM   #1
LuftWolf
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
LWAMI4 Playtest Posted and CALL FOR PLAYTESTERS

I haven't had a chance to update the Playtest documentation so I've decided to post the current playtest to the new CADC server, courtesy of OneShot.

Here is the URL: www.commanders-academy.com/luftwolf/LWAMI4_Playtest_101_NoReadme.zip

The complete torpedo control instructions are available in this thread, starting on this page: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...t=94688&page=3 .

Let me know what you find. There will probably be a few more of these before LWAMI4 is finally released.

Everything in these playtests should either work, or not be implimented at all. Here is the email I included with the file for everyone I sent it to personally.

Quote:
Hello!

Here is the latest playtest version, with the necessary corrections. All of the player weapons should now work as described on the forum.

All the AI weapons should work well except for the physics on the very fast torpedoes and, also, I haven't put their anti-decoy logic in.

Other than that, the only things that might be buggy are the helos and aircraft.

Everything else should work or hasn't been implimented, so test whatever you want, but focus on the torpedoes.

Also, don't forget about the UUV, the preenable button controls the depth and the enable button controls the speed. Active mode is not available on the UUV because of hardcoded bugs in DW 1.03. The SLAM-ER ASuW capability has been enabled as well for the P-3, with the last waypoint being the Enable point if set over water or the target point if set over land.

None of the advanced sensor modelling has been done, but this will fit seamlessly with the controls, hopefully. The sensor work is the next step of the project (after proper playtest documenation of course ;-) ).

Thanks a lot for testing LWAMI4!

Cheers,
David

PS Please share this file with as many people as you like, but make sure you let them know to find the instructions for the torpedoes on the forum, and that I will have a good readme very soon.
Thanks!

Cheers,
David

Last edited by LuftWolf; 11-19-06 at 10:16 PM.
LuftWolf is offline   Reply With Quote