View Single Post
Old 04-05-17, 06:11 AM   #42
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HW3 View Post
Thankyou for your continued work on this mod Makman94. I thought it couldn't get any better after M.E.P. v5, you proved me wrong, well done!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iambecomelife View Post
Excellent work! Eagerly tried it on my stock install and was very pleased....Pretty water and plausible environment colors, without the problem of jagged looking waves...Jagged waves with AA on my machine drive me insane but these waves are beautifully smooth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by álvaro View Post
@makman94:

I am very grateful for the great effort you make to keep alive this great game. Sh3 is more alive than ever and thanks to you and the rest of modders of this big community. A greeting and as always, a magnificent work. Thank you also for sharing it.
Thank you too guys for your kind words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzin1973 View Post
Amazing work as allways Makman!
Thank you for your hard work and keeping this great game looking good and varied!

And i see you increased the underwater transparency a bit! yay!

MaGUI and MEP are my Standard must have SH3 mods, regardless of what supermod i use.

P.S. i would love to see an update to MaGUI! maybe a Graduated reticle on my UZO instead of the red one? You know, a reticle just like the one on the periscopes, so i can take measures of the ships. I have problems reading the small numbers on the red one, and i have to flip out the calculator to use it. Or maybe a stadimeter would be great as well.
thank you too Benzin
about the UZO: UZO didn't had any reticles for taking measures.At the next version (MaGui F) i removed even this red scale

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods