View Single Post
Old 04-02-17, 06:22 PM   #35
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanLiquid View Post
Thanks for the new water makman94 I really enjoyed MEP5 and I'm sure this going to rock!

However I have a problem this mod because I have a conflict with Ahnenerbe WideGui. It seems MEP6 and AWG both modify the UMark.tga. I'm not sure what should I do, I opened the file but it's unreadable. Could you help me please?

btw, I think MaGUI is only for 1360, that's why I'm using Ahnenerbe 1920, am I right?
hello JuanLiquid and wellcome to Subsim,

the umark.tga is not a critical image so you can safely delete it if you don't want it.
the umark.tga in MEP is making this image totally transparent so you can't see uboat's mark on sea surface when your boat is submerged. if you want to see this mark in game , then delete the umark.tga from MEP files and then enable the mod

@Neal: Can we get rid of these green strips at the edges of screen ? they are limiting the display of the forum and also are tiring my eyes. the way it was before was much better
@to moderators: please, change the title of this thread to ''[REL] M.E.P v6 ( ManosEnvironmentPro -version6 )''

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods